This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Was sent here by expert from the spy bot forums

37 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My iPad is old and no thumb drive…. The only Internet access I have is on the iPad or my phone… Now that I have a mouse pointer on my infected machine, if you can help me to figure out how to make it recognize my router again for Internet access, I can then get to the link provided above. Thanks!
Can someone explain to me how I went from having annoying pop ups as my only problem then I remove all the malware and now all this?????? it doesn't make any sense that my machine ran better with all the malware than without it?
I got temporary control of my mouse and was able to uninstall my pseudo thingy and to enable my LAN. Rebooted, no more mouse again, and the yellow error sign by my computer in the devices manager is gone but still no access to my router.
Ok I got back into reset my pc, before I tried and got an error message, this time it seems to be doing it its at 1% for awhile now… I'm off to work. Will report back tonight when I get home. If anybody even cares anymore!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI