This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Question about Classroom.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello!

 

I'am curious what is the format I should answer question one in the classroom application. I put my DOB but it says that it is not enough characters.

 

Thanks!

 

I don't know the form, but anything like that is always down to using the full year, not just the last 2 digits, e.g. 3rd January 15, I spelt the 1st 2 because there is a crossover often used between the day and the month, the US has the Month then the day, the UK it's the day then the month, I only mention this to try and avoid further confusion.

 

But use the full year and you should find it works, so todays date with the full year would be 3rd January 2015, try that, also just incase it becomes a further issue, if your date contains single digits, e.g. 3 as in today being the 3rd, put a 0 (zero) in front of it, so it would become 03, and the same with the month if needed, hope this helps.

Right below the "box" for response to question #1 on the application it says:

You must write at least 50 characters
Maximum characters: 600

Therefore I suggest that you provide a response that is at least 50 characters but less than 600.  Format doesn't matter.