This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Glad to have found y'all

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Folks,

 

Just wanted to introduce myself, since I'm a newbie on the forum. 

 

I'm not a techie, so I'm afraid that I have absolutely nothing to contribute there - I'm here begging for help.  (Happy to promote the forum in any way possible though, if that would be helpful, through review sites or other forums.)  Found What the Tech though the Norton Community and thought it sounded like a safe bet.

 

Hoping to get some help removing Vosteran from my home computer, and then hoping that I can figure out what I did to get it in the first place, so that I can avoid doing that again! 

 

Best regards,

Caprice (SisterIggy) 

welcome aboard Caprice.

If Ken is on your case then you have a powerfull expert working with you to make sure your computer is clean and working well.

Regards

paws

Thanks Ken & Paws!  I think I'm all set, but will wait for Ken to confirm.  The process he gave me was easy to follow and didn't take long at all.  (But long enough that I'm going to be more cautious in the future!)  :-)

 

Best regards,
Caprice