This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Help remove virus and malwares [Closed]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello everyone!

 

I am a newbie and my system is heavily infected by all sorts of virus and malwares.

 

some of them include redirection virus, obrona vpn, cnd-cache, superfish, shoppingate, akamiadh, double click, adsrv algoclick

 

I need help. I have attached the farbar scans and aswMBR scan. I will appreciate any help I am able to get.

 

I suspect the attack has gone to a higher level as I am not able to connect to some anti-malware sites.

 

Thanks,

Angel321

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI