Hey thanks in advance!! I followed the instructions in self help and here are the logs from hjt,mber and dds> I ran malware but came up clean as well I ran avira also clean but comp did not seem right so downloaded stopzilla and it found Execvariant.C trogan and Coolwebsearch.Homes how can I rid myself of these and what do I have to run to stay protected from these malicious byte and info crazed thieves!
My name is Tomk. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Please only attach logs if I specifically ask them to be attached. Otherwise, please copy/paste the information here as I am lazy and it's easier on me.
Please go to Kaspersky website and perform an online antivirus scan.
Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions. You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
Archives
Mail databases
Click on My Computer under Scan.
Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As….
Save this report to a convenient place. Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) before clicking on the Save button.
Tomk
Thank you for the reply!! I am also busy this week!! I downloaded Kas as you asked but my Avast was running so I will try again with it down. Sorry for the delay! Just thought I would let you know I was trying!!
Ok I ran Kas and it said no threats!!! So i guess that means???? I have tried to delete a few programs but there seems to be AVG still on here as well as poker stars which the uninstall is gone and numerous other traces of programs which I found useless!! Iam at a loss!!
Thanks
Harvester59