Hi, i have had a bit of help from spybot forum, but they werent able to fully help me with this situation. I have a windows 7 computer, that crashes and freezes at least a few to multiple times when switched on. but when it does happen, sometimes the screen goes black, then restarts itself. I also have had a blue screen error problem too, but it actually hasnt happened since got some help from spybot forum. Here is a link to the thread forum to spybot that i started, so you know what repairs we've already tried.
i just tried safe mode and going into bbc.co.uk. Didnt crash at all. I've noticed the blue screen error hasnt happened in quite a while now, which is a good sign. But sometimes i notice the computer still sometimes freezes, screen goes black and restarts itself. And i also get messages about unexpected shutdowns too.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI