Glad things are back to normal for you
You should only have one Anti Virus program as per Microsoft, more than one is overkill and can hamper system performance and cause all sorts of other problems, you have Norton, keep it updated and run regular scans, as far as Anti Malware you can have two, that would be fine. You installed Malwarebytes, its a great program, you can upgrade to the Pro Version and it has a protection module that will block bad sites from loading, but the upgrade is totally up to you.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Click Yes when asked are you sure you want to uninstall.
- Both AdwCleaner.exe, its folder and all logs will be removed.
- Double-click DelFix.exe to run the program.
- Place a checkmark next to the following items:
- Tutorial for System Restore <-- Do this first to prevent yourself from being reinfected.