Hello tomukas28, welcome to WhatTheTech's Malware Removal forum!
My username is LiquidTension, but you can call me Adam. I will be assisting you with your malware-related problems.
If you would allow me to call you by your first name I would prefer that.
Please read through the points below to ensure this process moves as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Please read through my instructions thoroughly, and ensure you carry out each step in the order specified.
- Please do not post logs using the CODE, QUOTE or ATTACHMENT format. Logs should be posted directly in plain text. If you receive an error whilst posting, please break the log in half and use multiple posts.
- Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I provide for you. Independent efforts may make matters worse, and will affect my ability in ascertaining the current situation & providing the best set of instructions for you.
- Please backup important documents before proceeding with my instructions.
- If you come across any issues whilst following my instructions, please stop and inform me of the issue in as much detail as possible. Please do not hesitate to ask before you run anything.
- Topics are locked if no response is made after 5 days. Please inform me if you will require additional time to complete my instructions.
Are you experiencing any other issues?
Please run the following diagnostic scans so I can ascertain the state of your computer.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan
- Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x32) or Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) and save the file to your Desktop.
- Note: Download and run the version compatible with your system (32 or 64-bit). Download both if you're unsure; only one will run.
- Windows XP: Double-click FRST.exe or FRST64.exe to run the programme.
Windows 8/7/Vista: Right-Click FRST.exe or FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Click Yes to the disclaimer.
- Ensure the Addition.txt box is checked.
- Click the Scan button and let the programme run.
- Upon completion, click OK, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen.
- Two logs (FRST.txt & Addition.txt) will now be open on your Desktop. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply.
- Please download TDSSKiller and save the file to your Desktop.
- Windows XP: Double-click TDSSKiller.exe to run the programme.
Windows 8/7/Vista: Right-Click TDSSKiller.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Click Change parameters. Place a checkmark next to Detect TDLFS file system.
- Click Start Scan. Do not use the computer during the scan.
- If objects are found, change the action to skip.
- Click Continue and close the window.
- A log will be created and saved to the root directory (usually C:\). Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.
- Are you experiencing any other issues?
- TDSSKiller log