This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Delta Home removal [Closed]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I think I have spyware on my machine. when I open google chrome to get on the internet the page that opens up to is delta-homes.com. I need to figure out how to remove this.

 

I have checked all of my settings and Google is listed as my home page everywhere but yet I can not get this to go away.

 

I am running the Microsoft malicious spyware tool right now, however I am afraid it is not going to find and remove this.

 

I am on Windows XP, so I am not able to download windows defender.

 

Can anyone help please?

:welcome:

 

Lets take a look and see whats going on

 
Download DDS from one of the links below to your desktop
 
Link 1
Link 2
 
  •  
  • Double  click the tool to run it.
  • A black Screen   will open, just  read the contents and do nothing.
  • When the  tool  finishes, it  will open 2 reports, DDS.txt and attach.txt
  • Copy/Paste the contents of 'DDS.txt' into your post.
  • 'attach.txt' should be zipped using Windows native zip utility and attached to your post. Compress and uncompress files (zip files)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
[external image: 1QYkxTZ.jpg] Please download aswMBR to your desktop.
 
  • Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.
  • Click the Scan button to start scan.
  • If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.
  • When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.
 
I just want to see the report….Please Do Not Fix Anything
 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI