Hi again Jeff,
I followed your instructions, makes it very easy for me with the step by step. There was only 1 thing of Java to delete and after it installed the new version, it checked for old versions and didn't see any.
I couldn't find the malware bytes but my friend said to check the start menu, it must of been an old version because it updated it. I couldn't find the hyper scan and and the one scan was only for registered license. I just ran the quick scan, hope that is Ok?
I didn't see the link to run as administrator, but Eset did run.
The computer seems to be running way better than it was before my first post, but the Eset scan found a bunch of stuff that worries me. I did notice the ammyy_admin program in the list from the Eset scan, that is my salonbiz support if I need it, they can take over my computer and help me out.
I have a bunch of stylists that work in my salon that use this computer and install a bunch of stuff on it. We are going to change the user account rights I guess after we are done here.
Thanks again ! I really appreciate your help, the log files you have me post are crazy.
Dan
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org
Database version: v2014.05.09.04
Windows Vista Service Pack 2 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Tease :: TEASE-PC [administrator]
5/8/2014 10:47:38 PM
MBAM-log-2014-05-08 (22-56-46).txt
Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 240659
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 23 second(s)
Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Detected: 5
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01} (PUP.Optional.DefaultTab.A) -> No action taken.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{3E7C8B5A-96AB-438F-BF9B-782400655440} (PUP.Optional.Qwiklinx.A) -> No action taken.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{B2D33ED6-EBBD-467C-BF6F-F175D9B51363} (PUP.Optional.DefaultTab.A) -> No action taken.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{BAD84EE2-624D-4e7c-A8BB-41EFD720FD77} (PUP.Optional.DefaultTab.A) -> No action taken.
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\vxlsnyaiet32 (PUP.Optional.AdPeak.A) -> No action taken.
Registry Values Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Data Items Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Folders Detected: 2
C:\Program Files\Information (PUP.Optional.Information.A) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\HQvidPv1.1 (PUP.Optional.HQVid.A) -> No action taken.
Files Detected: 6
C:\Program Files\Information\background.html (PUP.Optional.Information.A) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\Information\50368.crx (PUP.Optional.Information.A) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\Information\50368.xpi (PUP.Optional.Information.A) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\HQvidPv1.1\53098.crx (PUP.Optional.HQVid.A) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\HQvidPv1.1\53098.xpi (PUP.Optional.HQVid.A) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\HQvidPv1.1\background.html (PUP.Optional.HQVid.A) -> No action taken.
(end)
C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\Program Files\003\vxlsnyaiet32.exe.vir Win32/AdWare.Adpeak.F application
C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\ProgramData\apn\APN-Stub\W3IV6-G\APNIC.7z.vir a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask.F potentially unsafe application
C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\ProgramData\apn\APN-Stub\W3IV6-G\APNIC.dll.vir a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask.F potentially unsafe application
C:\Program Files\HQvidPv1.1\53098.crx JS/Toolbar.Crossrider.B potentially unwanted application
C:\Program Files\HQvidPv1.1\53098.xpi JS/Toolbar.Crossrider.B potentially unwanted application
C:\Program Files\Information\50368.crx JS/Toolbar.Crossrider.B potentially unwanted application
C:\Program Files\Information\50368.xpi JS/Toolbar.Crossrider.B potentially unwanted application
C:\Program Files\NoAdware\NoAdware5.exe probably a variant of Win32/Adware.ErrorClean application
C:\Program Files\NoAdware\nutilities.dll Win32/NoAdware potentially unwanted application
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Users\Tease\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab\DefaultTabBHO.dll.vir a variant of Win32/Toolbar.DefaultTab.B potentially unwanted application
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Users\Tease\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab\DefaultTabStart.exe.vir a variant of Win32/Toolbar.DefaultTab.B potentially unwanted application
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Users\Tease\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab\DefaultTabWrap.dll.vir a variant of Win32/Toolbar.DefaultTab.B potentially unwanted application
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Users\Tease\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab\DTUpdate.exe.vir Win32/Toolbar.DefaultTab.A potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\Tease\Desktop\AMMYY_Admin.exe a variant of Win32/RemoteAdmin.Ammyy.B potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Tease\Downloads\AMMYY_Admin.exe a variant of Win32/RemoteAdmin.Ammyy.B potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Tease\Downloads\noadware.exe multiple threats