my name is Marius and I will assist you with your malware related problems.
Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.
- First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
- If you have any problems while following my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
- Do not run any other scans without instruction or add/remove software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
- Post all logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
- If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
- Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
- My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
HijackThis is not the preferred initial scanning tool in this forum. With today's malware, a more comprehensive set of logs is required to determine the presence of malware. Scan with FRST in normal mode
Please download Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool
to your desktop
: FRST 32bit or FRST 64bit
(If not sure: Start --> Computer (right click) --> properties)
Scan with TDSS-Killer
- Run FRST.
- Don´t change one of the checkboxes and hit Scan.
- Logfiles are created on your desktop.
- Poste the FRST.txt and (after the first scan only!) the Addition.txt.
Please read and follow these instructions carefully. We do not want it to fix anything yet (if found), we need to see a report first.
and extract to your desktop
- Execute TDSSKiller.exe by doubleclicking on it.
- Press Start Scan
- If Malicious objects are found, do NOT select Copy to quarantine. Change the action to Skip, and save the log.
- Once complete, a log will be produced at the root drive which is typically C:\ ,for example, C:\TDSSKiller.<version_date_time>log.txt
Please attach this file to your next reply.