Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

I need help removing a malware or virus [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 MajesticLlama

MajesticLlama

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

I have followed the steps at http://www.selectrea...e-removal-guide but when I try to open Norton security suite it does nothing. I am guessing that the virus is blocking it or something. What should I do?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Conspire

Conspire

SuperHelper

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 5,806 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

**In any case where you happen to be busy or unable to give us a reply, we would be grateful if you keep us informed in advance and we will be more than happy to wait. Failure to do so we will have your thread closed in THREE(3) days.

:)

Hello there, MajesticLlama

:welcome:

I'm Conspire, I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

Please observe these rules while we work:
  • Read the entire procedure
  • It is important to perform ALL actions in sequence.
  • If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
  • Stick with me till you're given the all clear.
  • Remember, absence of symptoms does not mean the infection is all gone.
  • Don't attempt to clean your computer with any tools other than the ones I ask you to use during the cleanup process.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete anything unless instructed to. Remember to backup all your important data(if possible) before moving on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you tell me what are the problems you've experienced so far apart from Norton doesn't open as intended?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroom
Member of UNITE
The help you receive here is always free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Conspire

Conspire

SuperHelper

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 5,806 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:13 AM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.
If you need help please start a new thread.

New members follow the instructions here http://forums.whatth...ed_t106388.html and start a new topic
Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroom
Member of UNITE
The help you receive here is always free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may Posted Image
Posted Image