Adobe Flash Player out of date
Your Adobe flash player is outdated. We will fix this.
- Get the actual player from here. Important: Uncheck any optional software (for example Google Chrome, etc.) offered.
- Click upon Start-->control panel-->add/remove programs.
- Search for and remove any older reader versions.
Let's close this out and send you on your way.
Open notepad. Please copy the contents of the quote box below. To do this highlight the contents of the box and right click on it and select copy.
Paste this into the open notepad. save it to the Desktop as fixlist.txtNOTE.
It's important that both files, FRST/FRST64
are in the same location or the fix will not work.
Run FRST/FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
no needed to post the log this time.
- Download Delfix from here
- Ensure Remove disinfection tools is ticked
- Create registry backup
- Purge system restore
- Click Run
Any other tools and files not deleted can simply be moved or deleted to the recycle bin.
Your good to go, good job!
Please take the time to read over a few of my preventive tips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Be prepared for CryptoLocker:Cryptolocker Ransomware: What You Need To KnowCryptoLocker Ransomware Information Guide and FAQ
to help protect your computer in the future I recommend that you get the following free programmes:CryptoPrevent
install this programme to lock down and prevent crypto ransome ware
Please navigate to Microsoft Windows Updates
and download all the "Critical Updates"
for Windows.Firefox 3
The award-winning Web browser is now faster, more secure, and fully customizable to your online life. With Firefox 3, added powerful new features that make your online experience even better. It has more features and is a lot more secure than IE. It is a very easy and painless download and install, it will no way interfere with IE, you can use them both.
- AdblockPlus, Surf the web without annoying ads!
- Blocks banners, pop-ups and video ads - even on Facebook and YouTube
- Protects your online privacy
- Two-click installation, It's free!
- click the icon that corresponds to your browser and download.
Web of Trust, warns you about risky websites that try to scam visitors, deliver malware or send spam. Protect your computer against online threats by using WOT as your front-line layer of protection when browsing or searching in unfamiliar territory. WOT's color-coded icons show you ratings for 21 million websites - green to go, yellow for caution and red to stop, helping you avoid the dangerous sites. WOT has an addon available for both Firefox and IE.Keep a backup of your important files
- Now, more than ever, it's especially important to protect your digital files and memories. This article is full of good information on alternatives for home backup solutions.