Good to hear....let's check for anything else hiding in there...
Please open Malwarebytes, update it and then run a Quick Scan. Save the log that is created for your next reply.
ESET Online Scanner
Go here to run an online scannner from ESET. Windows Vista/Windows 7 users will need to right click on their Internet Explorer shortcut, and select Run as Administrator
- Note: For browsers other than Internet Explorer, you will be prompted to download and install esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe. Click on the link and save the file to a convenient location. Double click on it to install and a new window will open. Follow the prompts.
- Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the activex control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked and the Scan Archives option is ticked.
- Click on Advanced Settings, ensure the options Scan for potentially unwanted applications, Scan for potentially unsafe applications, and Enable Anti-Stealth Technology are ticked.
- Click Scan
- Wait for the scan to finish
- When the scan is done, if it shows a screen that says "Threats found!", then click "List of found threats", and then click "Export to text file..."
- Save that text file on your desktop. Copy and paste the contents of that log as a reply to this topic.
- Close the ESET online scan, and let me know how things are now.