Hi and Welcome!! Manny
My name is Robybel
I would be more than happy to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so.
- I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
- Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
- Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your Operating System and losing all your programs and data.
Vista and Windows 7 users:These tools MUST be run from the executable. (.exe) every time you run them
with Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")
Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.
Having said that....Let's get going
----------------------Scan with OTL
=============================== Next =======================================
- Download OTL to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
- Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
- Under Custom Scan paste this in
%systemroot%\*. /rp /s
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
- You may need two posts to fit them both in.
Please download aswMBR.exe
and save it to your desktop.
On your next reply please post :
- Double click aswMBR.exe to start the tool. (Vista/Windows 7 users - right click to run as administrator)
- Allow it to update where necessary
- Click Scan
- Upon completion of the scan, click Save log and save it to your desktop, and post that log in your next reply for review. Note - do NOT attempt any Fix yet.
- You will also notice another file created on the desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) file. Attach that zipped file in your next reply as well.
- aswMBR log
Let me know if you have any problems in performing with the steps above or any questions you may have.