The last tool simply checked if you are running a legal copy of windows. I´ve seen some information within the combofix log that may point to a pirated version. In your case, everything is fine.
I´m sorry but I have to check such signs as I´m not allowed to provide supoort on pirated software.
Full System Scan with Malwarebytes Antimalware
- If not existing, please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If the program is already installed:
- Run Malwarebytes Antimalware
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform fullscan, place a checkmark on all hard drives, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location.
- The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
- Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
- Post that log back here.
Scan with ESET Online Scan
Please go to here to run the online scannner from ESET.
- Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the activex control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked
- Click on Advanced Settings and ensure these options are ticked:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Click Scan
- Wait for the scan to finish
- If any threats were found, click the 'List of found threats' , then click Export to text file....
- Save it to your desktop, then please copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.