This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

System crash

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Guys, About 18 months ago I bought a new desktop, shortly after it started crashing, with the help from you all I sent it back and the problem was resolved with a new mother board. However it has now started crashing again, so I am requesting your help once again. It switches on o.k. and may run for a few hours then without notice just shuts down reboots but with a blank screen, the desktop is making all the right sounds but the screen is just black. Hope you have some ideas, :( Tuxedo
Hi Digerati, Sorry no I haven't, just a bit of blind panic, I will do that and if the problem persists I will come back to the forum. Thanks Tuxedo
As you suggested I cleaned all the heat trapping dust and now having run every day have had no further issues. The knowlage we get from this site is invaluable. Thanks so much Tuxedo :banana:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI