This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

what antivirus to use

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a new laptop and a new Nexus 7. I don't think I have any type of antivirus on the Nexus 7 and on my laptop I have windows defender (use to be MSE), malwarebytes, cCleaner and disk space cleaner. Is this sufficient for the laptop? And what should I put on the Nexus 7
Hi PattiChati,


I have windows defender (use to be MSE), malwarebytes, cCleaner and disk space cleaner

Those should be fine, just don't use the registry cleaner in CCleaner. It can cause problems.

Did you find an AV for the Nexus. I've seen favorable reports for Avast.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI