This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need Gracious HELP! again!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Roommate gave me a printer/scanner to use, YAHOO!!! Wait, download driver, WTF? Fine. Downloaded driver and have no use of scanner/printer and super slow computer. I tried running some driver scanners from previous help from WHAT THE TECH, then this happened… My pc was off. I turned it on. I had sound but the screen was black. No sign of life except the initial start of DELL and Windows screens. I tried this again, but also pushing F8 to run in safe mode. Safe Mode worked, but no internet…. SHUCKS! Tried again in SAFE MODE (with Networks)… THERE WE GO! wait, SHUUUUCKS!!!! no sound :( Any of you fellows out there got an IDEA OF SOLUTIONS? I'm running in safe mode with networks at the moment. Let's talk. Thanks for your helps. -Alexander Lee

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI