This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Delux

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just purchased this device and had no problem converting my first video, along with sound, to DVD. My old family videos were transferred from 8mm movies and jump from videos 70+ years ago, to 40 years and back. Then there are bits from Xmas mixed with bits from family picnics/trips and back to 70 years ago. So, I have captured the videos and copied to my computer for editing. Is there a tutorial for beginners out there? I am wondering if I have to save each video as a new project in order to merge edited pieces into one video. Or a forum for said Topic Title? Female and 73 and wanting to learn this in my lifetime.
Okay, I have edited and saved my file to dvd. It looks pretty good, but I am wanting to extend the Title to show about 5 seconds. I can't seem to drag the slider bar above 2 seconds?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI