This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

NEED HELP FIXING PC

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

OK OS LAST NIGHT I WAS TRYING AVAST ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM SO I UNINSTALLED Microsoft Security Essentials TO DO IT THEN PUT ON AVAST TRIED IT THEN I UNINSTALLED IT TO START USING Microsoft Security Essentials AGAIN AND NOW Microsoft Security Essentials DOES NOT WORK I HAD TO DO A SYSTEM RESTORE JUST TO GET THE INTERNET BACK ON THIS COMPUTER IS ALL MESSED UP NOW. ALSO LAST NIGHT WHEN I TRIED TO GED AVAST IT STARTED TO INSTALL AVG SO I STOPPED THAT BEFORE IT BEGAN AND NOW I CANT GET IT OFF THE SYSTEM CAN YOU HELP.I REALY NEED SOME HELP AND SOMEONE TOLD METO TRY THIS PLACE OUT BEFOR I TAKE THIS TO THE COMPUTER STORE

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI