Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91634 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

View RSS feed folders without signing in?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 brightwing

brightwing

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

Where individual feed folders can be say, bookmarked and all the feeds in it displayed together with no signing in involved. Like, this
Ive been looking for something to replace my Google Reader feed bundles after the announcement. So far, I cant seem to find anything with similar functionality to it. Id be really grateful if guys can help me find one..

See, I have a low-end phone from which I used to view feeds from the bookmarked bundles. Typing passwords in its keypad is incredibly tedious which most of the Readers demand.

Also, please nothing that you need to install either.
And itd be really great if it can import subscriptions from Google Reader too. Got such a tonne of them..

Edited by brightwing, 02 April 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove