This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I think that I've got malware [Closed]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, My PC has been running very slow lately and I get these goofy ads when I mouse over highlighted text on webpages that pops up these unwanted ads. I'm assuming that I must be infected with some malware or something. Can you help me, please?
:welcome:

Download DDS from one of the links below to your desktop

Link 1
Link 2

  • Double click the tool to run it.
  • A black Screen will open, just read the contents and do nothing.
  • When the tool finishes, it will open 2 reports, DDS.txt and attach.txt
  • Copy/Paste the contents of 'DDS.txt' into your post.
  • 'attach.txt' should be zipped using Windows native zip utility and attached to your post. Compress and uncompress files (zip files)





Download aswMBR.exe ( 511KB ) to your desktop.

Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it

Click the "Scan" button to start scan
[external image: Posted Image]

On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
[external image: Posted Image]

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI