Nettie724
Topic Starter
Hi, WTT!
Per Robybel, I was instructed to open a new thread to see if someone more advanced can help me with my yahoo problem. This is the statement he left me below.
I see from your logs that your yahoo problem does not depend on malware, therefore, I ask you to open a new thread in this forum, so that an expert try to solve your, yahoo problem
I have a Gateway laptop: Windows Edition: WIndows 7 Home Premium Service Pack I
Processor: IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® CPU P6100 @ 2.00GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB (2.74 GB usable)
System type: 64 Bit
Any help will be greatly appreciated upon WTT's convenience. (Just by chance, if this is a duplicate I apologize beforehand.)
Per Robybel, I was instructed to open a new thread to see if someone more advanced can help me with my yahoo problem. This is the statement he left me below.
I see from your logs that your yahoo problem does not depend on malware, therefore, I ask you to open a new thread in this forum, so that an expert try to solve your, yahoo problem
I have a Gateway laptop: Windows Edition: WIndows 7 Home Premium Service Pack I
Processor: IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® CPU P6100 @ 2.00GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB (2.74 GB usable)
System type: 64 Bit
Any help will be greatly appreciated upon WTT's convenience. (Just by chance, if this is a duplicate I apologize beforehand.)