This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

GRABMI_FILTER_PRIVACY

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello to all the experts, I hope you'll be able to fix this issue for me. I'm playing the game Farm Tribe & got really far in the game. For some reason the game loads but when I try to load my saved game it crashes. I found the technical error file as followed: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What can I do to fix this without starting over? Is this even fixable? Waiting your reply, Dror
I have no direct experience with this game.

Others report having problems when attempting to load saved games in order to continue play.
Some have reported (in older threads) good results by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/122712.page
Apparently there was an update to solve the problem in 2010.

Other threads that may be helpful to you:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/217939.page
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/35327.page

Sorry I don't have the specific fix for you.

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI