This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

XoftspySE

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have had XoftspySE before and got rid of it. I have been working with Stachfden, but she is taking a few weeks off, so one of you lucky people get to help me. Stachfden got my computer real clean of viruses. The XoftspuSE just popped up again, I think it wasnt there for a long time. Anyway, it just popped up on a mail screen and I don't know how to get rid of it. I have done cCleaner, Malwarebyes and MSE. I have looked for it in my computer and cannot find it. Any ideas? Thanks,.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI