This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Possibly infected [Solved]

35 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,

To be quite truthful I think you would be better served posting a new topic here in the Windows forum for help with this. I can manage a format/reinstall with a system in front of me but I believe that my explanations would fall short for answering your questions. The techs there are better able to help you with something like this. :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI