JaZpInDeR
Topic Starter
Hi, I have recently got my computer cleaned of malware and I was re-installing all my software/programs etc. Earlier today, there was a power failure in my house and I checked the fuse box and started the computer again. When it was starting up, the power failed again causing the computer to shutdown during startup. When the power turned on again, so did the computer and it started with 'Startup Repair'. It was about 2 hours into the process when the power failed AGAIN for the third and final time. When the computer restarted, startup repair didn't come up and the Windows started normally, only that, IT WAS REALLY SLOW. It took me half an hour to startup Google Chrome.
My power is stable again but I am worried as to why my PC is so slow.
Is there any way I could get it back up to normal speed? There have been MANY previous occasions where my PC is randomly SUPER SLOW on startup and then there are times when it's really fast. Also there are times when my PC turns itself on randomly.
PC SPECS:
My power is stable again but I am worried as to why my PC is so slow.
PC SPECS:
- Model: HP m9265.uk
- OS: Windows Home Premium 32-bit (SP2)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- HDD: 750GB