This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows 7 recovery from Vista

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi guys, just wondering is it possible to get Windows 7 to boot into Recovery Options with a Vista disk ?? No i don't have a w7 disk just the Vista disk !
I doubt it will work. I suspect the Vista disk will report a newer version is already installed. I recommend obtain a legal copy of Windows 7 and try that, or start over with Vista if that is the only legal installation disk you have.
Hi flashh4

Sorry about the opportunistic intrusion of that spammer in your topic.
The offending individual and all of his unwanted information has been removed.

Best Regards
Thanks Bud, hope all is well with you & yours ! I have always enjoyed the Malware fixes here, what a great team you guys have ! Catch ya around one of these days, i have 3 months & i'm gonna retire from the work force, fishing & camping here i come & what better place than wonderful Wyoming to do it ! Later my friend !

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI