This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings from Austria

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hy there, Registered a long time ago and I think it is time to say Hello and Merry X-mas to all :) May some others know me from some other forums
Was not sure if it is allowed to add forum names. Currently active on TSF, TSG, TnT and 247. Also on a german forum where I run may own school :)

huh.gif thanks

?

Been busy preparing for Christmas the past couple of days.

There is no problem that I know of mentioning other forums here (if I am wrong I am sure that the mods will correct me), but as we are all one big happy family I'm pretty sure its okay :)

Anyway, as I said, we are glad to have you with us.

Have a great festive season
JonTom