This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

PC Upgrade Recommendation?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Everyone

Great site, have had a lot of help here in the past to remove MW/SW etc.

But alas my pc is on it's last legs after 7 years so I'm going to upgrade. Not build my own or anything but just a general upgrade.

I've narrowed it down to 3 that are within my price range but due to the some of the specs being different, I just need some advice/recommendations from you guys on which you think is the best for the price and my own needs.

I'll only be using this for general home use eg Gaming etc.

I hope it's ok and I have done a search on the Terms of Use and can't anything to say I can't do this, so I've posted the links below:

PC Upgrade 1

PC Upgrade 2

PC Upgrade 3

Thanks in advance for your help guys

Steve
!. Has a better and more powerful CPU. (AMD) Also has 4GB of RAM not 2GB like 3. 2. Has 64 bit (intel), cheaper CPU but 4GB RAM 3 64 bit and cheaper CPU (intel) 2GB of RAM My choice would be 1 More substantial, better looking case that will be quieter than 2 or 3 (noisy gaming cases). You don't need 64bit for your needs. I like AMD but someone else might pick differently. Cheers, Lee

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI