Taku
Topic Starter
It started earlier today when I was playing Guild Wars, logged out to change characters and the internet was acting weird. (It had done so previously, but managed to get it working temporarily)
As of now, it is only able to connect to a certain number of specific websites (Yahoo, Google, this site, MSN, and a few select others.); while all others will not even connect to. (Facebook, IGN, microsoft, etc.) It gets to the 'Connecting to…' part, and nothing happens at all. After a few, it times out without much issue. I'm not sure why only certain sites will work, while 90% of all others will not.
I have ran Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, and Anti-Malware; and all 3 came up negative on both my PC's end and my mobile device's end. (My internet is supplied through tethering. Never had issues until today.)
I went through and flushed the DNS already and reset the IP structure, but it had no effect. I also went through msconfig and disabled all of the startup systems (excluding windows services) to see if that might do something, but it didnt.
Any ideas?