patndoris
Topic Starter
I absolutely love having the Kindle app. Having my books on the go is a great plus. I know a lot of people get all warm and fuzzy being able to turn a real paper page, but I'm way too cheap to buy real books, and too lazy to make repeated trips to the library. Plus with Kindle, no matter where I am, I can read my books. In a really long line? No problem. At the doctor's office? Still no problem. Sitting in the car waiting for your teenage offspring? Great time to catch up on book. At home curled up under a blanket? Perfection!
And in many countries, you can expand your Kindle library for next to nothing. Kindle apps are free for mobile devices and the PC. Two great sources for free books are eReaderIQ/ and Books on the Knob. Keep an eye on these sites and you can have a Kindle library bigger than you'll ever be able to read for free (or nearly free). Please note that many books are often only free for a few minutes to a few days. Classic titles usually remain free. So when you see a title you might want, it's best to grab it while you can.
I never leave home without my phone….and with the Kindle app, that also means I never leave home without a book!
And in many countries, you can expand your Kindle library for next to nothing. Kindle apps are free for mobile devices and the PC. Two great sources for free books are eReaderIQ/ and Books on the Knob. Keep an eye on these sites and you can have a Kindle library bigger than you'll ever be able to read for free (or nearly free). Please note that many books are often only free for a few minutes to a few days. Classic titles usually remain free. So when you see a title you might want, it's best to grab it while you can.
I never leave home without my phone….and with the Kindle app, that also means I never leave home without a book!