This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MS Office 32bit v 64bit

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Experienced Opinion wanted. Office 2010 Pro 32bit vs. 64bit Machine will be running Win 7 Ultimate 64bit Dell Laptop Latitude e6500 Your opinions are requested

Experienced Opinion wanted.

Office 2010 Pro 32bit vs. 64bit

Machine will be running Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Dell Laptop Latitude e6500

Your opinions are requested


Doug do you have the machine set up 64 bit yet or that is what your going to do. Because I have Office 2010 32bit, but going to order my parts today and was plan on installing Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit also on my desktop due to the fact the system will have 6 GB of ram installed in it.

I have 7 32 bit Ultimate on my Laptop with Office 2010 32 also and so far of using it for the church with PP, Excel for the Budget and Word Docs and using Publisher I had no hiccup's as of yet. So as for me I love the Office 2010 version and my thought were should I do the 64 or stick with the 32 version of it. From the read my gut feeling is to stick with the 32 bit version.

Jimbo1
For what its worth I'm advising my customers to use 32bit Office I can see no real advantage for them in installing Office 64 bit at this time Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI