This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Google Re-direct

8 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:thumbup:

Wonderful. Why dont you use your computer for a few days and if any problems post back, I will close this thread in about a week

Open OTL and click on Clean Up and it will remove programs we used to clean your system along with there backups

Malwarebytes is the free version and yours to keep and will not be removed

Keeping your Java updated is very important to the security of your system, info here on how to update
http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=1…amp;postcount=2


  • How did I get infected in the first place ?
    Read these links and find out how to prevent getting infected again.
  • Tutorial for System Restore <– Do this first to prevent yourself from being reinfected.
  • WhattheTech
  • Grinler BleepingComputer
  • GeeksTo Go
  • Dslreports


Safe Surfn
Ken
Thank you very much for your work, I will certainly be much more careful and honest about how I use my computer in the future. Regards Peter

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI