This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Searchqu trouble

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, My OS is Windows 7 and I use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and IE. The problem I am facing currently is that I cannot change my homepage. I am not exactly sure what was downloaded/ happened but my homepage was set to www.searchqu.com. Even after I set it back to Google, the moment I close by browser and reopen it, the problem is back. Previously when I typed something in the URL bar, it used to give me Google search results. and now I am getting searchqu results. This problem too persisted when I changed the settings and restarted my browser. I checked for bandoo software (I read it in one of the discussion that that was the cause of the problem) but it is not there on my comp. Please help me get rid of this searchqu thing. It is very annoying. Thanks a lot in advance.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI