This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Virus disabling my keyboard!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Virus disabling my keyboard! My daughter is writing this for me because my keyboard is typing different letters than I'm typing! I wrote earlier under the name of ".loayura" - crazy typing! I downloaded hijackthis and posted my log file. Advice needed, please help. Thank you for your help, Laura Tjhanmk eyou bfor eyour jh.l;p, >Laura This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI