This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

How to remove searchqu as a homepage in my browser

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My browser is mozilla firefox and I have set the homepage to www.google.com however every time I open a new tab, searchqu.com will automatically open. Please help me with this problem.
I am using Windows 7. I have read this topic already http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=112079 , but I know we have different computers and it needs different ways to solve it. Will it also remove my add-ons on my browser? Please help me.
Hi,

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.
Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds file to run the tool.
  • When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • Save both reports to your desktop. Post them back to your topic.
Hello, I have already solved the problem on my own. I have just simply uninstalled the bandoo software in my computer then it solved my problem, back to normal again. Thanks for the time anyway. :) Regards, James

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI