mediaklepto
Topic Starter
Yesterday afternoon, I was playing an online Java-based game (RuneScape, to be precise), while talking to a friend via Meebo.com in Google Chrome. I stepped away for a few minutes, and returned to discover that the system had at some point restarted itself while I was away, and had posted an error message which read "The system has recovered from a serious error." I allowed the notice to send an error report, and it then opened an Internet Explorer window stating that the error could be caused by one of many things: a hardware failure, failure/incompatibility with a driver, an error/incompatibility with recently installed software, or a malware or virus infection.
While I was searching the internet for some explanation, I somehow managed another error message given to me by Windows, which I assume was a duplicate of the same error. I closed everything down, and began updating and running some scans. I scanned and immunized with SpyBot, then ran full scans with SUPERAntiSpyware, MalwareBytes, and Avast!. The only thing that turned up even one result was SUPER, which resulted in one instance of Adware.TrackingCookie, which I believe is harmless? I shut the computer down after Avast! finished scanning.
The day before yesterday, I installed a Java update, and everything ran fine that evening and the entire morning yesterday until the sudden restart. Just before I walked away and the system apparently crashed, RuneScape applied a system update, and I wonder if perhaps the update could have conflicted with Java. However, this morning, when I turned the computer on to run DDS, I was greeted with another error messed. The same "The system has recovered from a serious error." was shown, and I clicked to view details about the report. This is what it showed:
BCCode : ea BCP1: 84535A30 BCP2 : 845C65E8 BCP3 : 845C7B60
BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 768_1
According to the Internet Explorer page that opened up sending the error report for THIS error, this one was caused by an issue with the video card and/or its driver, however, I've not updated or changed anything as far as the drivers, and there were no unintended shut downs yesterday after the scans completed. I've heard this could be a looped error withing Windows XP, but also that it could be caused by a virus or malware. I apologize if I'm being paranoid and thus posting in the wrong forum, but I would very much appreciate if someone can take a look at my logs and ensure that nothing is crawling around underneath, and perhaps point me somewhere to fix the issue if the system is in fact clean?
I'm currently running Windows XP, I believe SP3, with Avast! Free and ZoneAlarm Free installed, as well as SpyBot, SUPERAntispyware, and MalwareBytes, as mentioned before. Below is the DDS logs, run just after sending the error report from the error which appeared upon startup today.
DDS (Ver_09-06-26.01) - NTFSx86
Run by [removed] at 15:25:39.59 on Tue 02/22/2011
Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.13
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1014.281 [GMT -5:00]
AV: avast! Antivirus *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {7591DB91-41F0-48A3-B128-1A293FD8233D}
FW: ZoneAlarm Firewall *enabled* {829BDA32-94B3-44F4-8446-F8FCFF809F8B}
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\InCD\NBHRegInCDSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IoctlSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer VCM\RS_Service.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSvcM.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LAUNCH~1\LManager.exe
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\InCD\NBHGui.exe
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\InCD\InCD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\WebCam\M3000\M3000Mnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Prolific\EZ-DUB Finder\OneBtn.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\Platform\4.0.0379.0\mswinext.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer VCM\AcerVCM.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:\Program Files\Carbonite\CarbonitePreinstaller.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Family02\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Family02\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Family02\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Family02\Desktop\dds.scr
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogi…mp;ltmplcache=2
mStart Page = hxxp://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&s=0&o=xph&d=0909&m=aspire_one
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: Search Helper: {6ebf7485-159f-4bff-a14f-b9e3aac4465b} - c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: MSN Toolbar BHO: {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\4.0.0379.0\npwinext.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: MSN Toolbar: {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\4.0.0379.0\npwinext.dll
uRun: [IndxStoreSvr_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "c:\program files\common files\nero\lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe" ASO-616B5711-6DAE-4795-A05F-39A1E5104020
uRun: [Google Update] "c:\documents and settings\family02\local settings\application data\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
uRun: [SUPERAntiSpyware] c:\program files\superantispyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
uRun: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\TeaTimer.exe
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [OM2_Monitor] "c:\program files\olympus\olympus master 2\MMonitor.exe" -NoStart
uRun: [MSMSGS] "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
mRun: [IAAnotif] c:\program files\intel\intel matrix storage manager\iaanotif.exe
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
mRun: [AzMixerSel] c:\program files\realtek\audio\drivers\AzMixerSel.exe
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [LManager] c:\progra~1\launch~1\LManager.exe
mRun: [Google Desktop Search] "c:\program files\google\google desktop search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [CarboniteSetupLite] "c:\program files\carbonite\CarbonitePreinstaller.exe" /preinstalled
mRun: [IMJPMIG8.1] "c:\windows\ime\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
mRun: [MSPY2002] c:\windows\system32\ime\pintlgnt\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [M3000Mnt] Rundll32.exe M3000Rmv.dll ,WinMainRmv /StartStillMnt
mRun: [NeroFilterCheck] c:\program files\common files\nero\lib\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [SecurDisc] c:\program files\nero\nero8\incd\NBHGui.exe
mRun: [InCD] c:\program files\nero\nero8\incd\InCD.exe
mRun: [Prolific2571_OneButton] c:\program files\prolific\ez-dub finder\OneBtn.exe
mRun: [MSN Toolbar] "c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\4.0.0379.0\mswinext.exe"
mRun: [Microsoft Default Manager] "c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\default manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume
mRun: [avast5] "c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\avastUI.exe" /nogui
mRun: [ZoneAlarm Client] "c:\program files\zone labs\zonealarm\zlclient.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\acervc~1.lnk - c:\program files\acer\acer vcm\AcerVCM.exe
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki… - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - {5F7B1267-94A9-47F5-98DB-E99415F33AEC} - c:\program files\windows live\writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
DPF: {40F576AD-8680-4F9E-9490-99D069CD665F} - hxxp://srtest-cdn.systemrequirementslab.com.s3.amazonaws.com/bin/sysreqlabdetect.cab
DPF: {54B52E52-8000-4413-BD67-FC7FE24B59F2} - hxxp://simcity.ea.com/update/EARTPX.cab
DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {BC18E6DF-BE57-4580-93E8-F228F9A133AA} - hxxp://simcity.ea.com/exchange/lots/teleport/MaxisSimCity4LotTeleX.cab
DPF: {C36661D7-3590-45B1-80B5-520839E94DAD} - hxxp://simcity.ea.com/update/MaxisSimCity4PatcherX.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\program files\acer\acer vcm\Skype4COM.dll
Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.dll
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
AppInit_DLLs: c:\progra~1\google\google~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class: {5ae067d3-9afb-48e0-853a-ebb7f4a000da} - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASSEH.DLL
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R1 aswSP;aswSP;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2009-12-29 294608]
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2009-3-12 214664]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys [2010-2-17 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2010-2-17 66632]
R1 vsdatant;vsdatant;c:\windows\system32\vsdatant.sys [2010-11-25 532224]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [2009-12-29 17744]
R2 avast! Antivirus;avast! Antivirus;c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\AvastSvc.exe [2010-11-17 40384]
R2 NeroRegInCDSrv;Nero Registry InCD Service;c:\program files\nero\nero8\incd\NBHRegInCDSrv.exe [2008-7-10 53032]
R2 RS_Service;Raw Socket Service;c:\program files\acer\acer vcm\RS_Service.exe [2009-3-12 237568]
R2 SeaPort;SeaPort;c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\seaport\SeaPort.exe [2010-5-14 249136]
R2 vsmon;TrueVector Internet Monitor;c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service –> c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service [?]
R2 wlidsvc;Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant;c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WLIDSVC.EXE [2009-8-18 1529728]
R3 L1c;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR8131/AR8132 PCI-E Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\drivers\l1c51x86.sys [2009-3-3 38912]
R3 M3000Srv;WebCam Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\M3000KNT.sys [2009-6-4 145408]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASENUM.SYS [2010-2-17 12872]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-2-14 135664]
S3 Ambfilt;Ambfilt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Ambfilt.sys [2009-3-12 1684736]
S3 GoogleDesktopManager-051210-111108;Google Desktop Manager 5.9.1005.12335;c:\program files\google\google desktop search\GoogleDesktop.exe [2009-3-12 30192]
S3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc. mfeavfk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2009-3-12 79816]
S3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc. mfebopk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2009-3-12 35272]
S3 mferkdk;McAfee Inc. mferkdk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2009-3-12 34248]
S3 mfesmfk;McAfee Inc. mfesmfk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys [2009-3-12 40552]
S3 npggsvc;nProtect GameGuard Service;c:\windows\system32\gamemon.des -service –> c:\windows\system32\GameMon.des -service [?]
S3 RSUSBSTOR;RTS5121.Sys Realtek USB Card Reader;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rts5121.sys –> c:\windows\system32\drivers\RTS5121.sys [?]
S3 Rts516xIR;Realtek IR Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rts516xir.sys –> c:\windows\system32\drivers\Rts516xIR.sys [?]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
==================== Find3M ====================
2011-02-21 14:03 117 a——- c:\documents and settings\family02\jagex_runescape_preferences2.dat
2011-02-21 13:39 46 a——- c:\documents and settings\family02\jagex_runescape_preferences.dat
2011-02-02 21:40 472,808 a——- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2011-01-21 09:44 439,296 a——- c:\windows\system32\shimgvw.dll
2011-01-13 03:47 38,848 a——- c:\windows\avastSS.scr
2011-01-07 09:09 290,048 a——- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-12-31 08:10 1,854,976 a——- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-12-22 07:34 301,568 a——- c:\windows\system32\kerberos.dll
2010-12-20 18:08 832,512 a——- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-12-20 18:08 78,336 a——- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2010-12-20 18:08 17,408 a——- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2010-12-20 12:26 730,112 a——- c:\windows\system32\lsasrv.dll
2010-12-09 10:15 718,336 a——- c:\windows\system32\ntdll.dll
2010-12-09 09:30 33,280 a——- c:\windows\system32\csrsrv.dll
2010-12-09 08:42 2,148,864 a——- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2010-12-09 08:07 2,027,008 a——- c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2010-11-25 09:18 4,212 a—h— c:\windows\system32\zllictbl.dat
2010-10-05 23:13 50 a——- c:\documents and settings\family02\jagex__preferences3.dat
2009-12-26 15:39 0 ac—— c:\docume~1\family02\applic~1\wklnhst.dat
2009-03-12 00:16 32,768 ac-sh— c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\application data\microsoft\feeds cache\index.dat
2009-09-09 03:35 32,768 ac-sh— c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\history\history.ie5\mshist012009090920090910\index.dat
============= FINISH: 15:27:09.31 ===============
While I was searching the internet for some explanation, I somehow managed another error message given to me by Windows, which I assume was a duplicate of the same error. I closed everything down, and began updating and running some scans. I scanned and immunized with SpyBot, then ran full scans with SUPERAntiSpyware, MalwareBytes, and Avast!. The only thing that turned up even one result was SUPER, which resulted in one instance of Adware.TrackingCookie, which I believe is harmless? I shut the computer down after Avast! finished scanning.
The day before yesterday, I installed a Java update, and everything ran fine that evening and the entire morning yesterday until the sudden restart. Just before I walked away and the system apparently crashed, RuneScape applied a system update, and I wonder if perhaps the update could have conflicted with Java. However, this morning, when I turned the computer on to run DDS, I was greeted with another error messed. The same "The system has recovered from a serious error." was shown, and I clicked to view details about the report. This is what it showed:
BCCode : ea BCP1: 84535A30 BCP2 : 845C65E8 BCP3 : 845C7B60
BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 768_1
According to the Internet Explorer page that opened up sending the error report for THIS error, this one was caused by an issue with the video card and/or its driver, however, I've not updated or changed anything as far as the drivers, and there were no unintended shut downs yesterday after the scans completed. I've heard this could be a looped error withing Windows XP, but also that it could be caused by a virus or malware. I apologize if I'm being paranoid and thus posting in the wrong forum, but I would very much appreciate if someone can take a look at my logs and ensure that nothing is crawling around underneath, and perhaps point me somewhere to fix the issue if the system is in fact clean?
I'm currently running Windows XP, I believe SP3, with Avast! Free and ZoneAlarm Free installed, as well as SpyBot, SUPERAntispyware, and MalwareBytes, as mentioned before. Below is the DDS logs, run just after sending the error report from the error which appeared upon startup today.
DDS (Ver_09-06-26.01) - NTFSx86
Run by [removed] at 15:25:39.59 on Tue 02/22/2011
Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.13
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1014.281 [GMT -5:00]
AV: avast! Antivirus *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {7591DB91-41F0-48A3-B128-1A293FD8233D}
FW: ZoneAlarm Firewall *enabled* {829BDA32-94B3-44F4-8446-F8FCFF809F8B}
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\InCD\NBHRegInCDSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IoctlSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer VCM\RS_Service.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSvcM.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LAUNCH~1\LManager.exe
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\InCD\NBHGui.exe
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\InCD\InCD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\WebCam\M3000\M3000Mnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Prolific\EZ-DUB Finder\OneBtn.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\Platform\4.0.0379.0\mswinext.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer VCM\AcerVCM.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:\Program Files\Carbonite\CarbonitePreinstaller.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Family02\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Family02\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Family02\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Family02\Desktop\dds.scr
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogi…mp;ltmplcache=2
mStart Page = hxxp://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&s=0&o=xph&d=0909&m=aspire_one
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: Search Helper: {6ebf7485-159f-4bff-a14f-b9e3aac4465b} - c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: MSN Toolbar BHO: {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\4.0.0379.0\npwinext.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: MSN Toolbar: {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\4.0.0379.0\npwinext.dll
uRun: [IndxStoreSvr_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "c:\program files\common files\nero\lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe" ASO-616B5711-6DAE-4795-A05F-39A1E5104020
uRun: [Google Update] "c:\documents and settings\family02\local settings\application data\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
uRun: [SUPERAntiSpyware] c:\program files\superantispyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
uRun: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\TeaTimer.exe
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [OM2_Monitor] "c:\program files\olympus\olympus master 2\MMonitor.exe" -NoStart
uRun: [MSMSGS] "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
mRun: [IAAnotif] c:\program files\intel\intel matrix storage manager\iaanotif.exe
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
mRun: [AzMixerSel] c:\program files\realtek\audio\drivers\AzMixerSel.exe
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [LManager] c:\progra~1\launch~1\LManager.exe
mRun: [Google Desktop Search] "c:\program files\google\google desktop search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [CarboniteSetupLite] "c:\program files\carbonite\CarbonitePreinstaller.exe" /preinstalled
mRun: [IMJPMIG8.1] "c:\windows\ime\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
mRun: [MSPY2002] c:\windows\system32\ime\pintlgnt\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [M3000Mnt] Rundll32.exe M3000Rmv.dll ,WinMainRmv /StartStillMnt
mRun: [NeroFilterCheck] c:\program files\common files\nero\lib\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [SecurDisc] c:\program files\nero\nero8\incd\NBHGui.exe
mRun: [InCD] c:\program files\nero\nero8\incd\InCD.exe
mRun: [Prolific2571_OneButton] c:\program files\prolific\ez-dub finder\OneBtn.exe
mRun: [MSN Toolbar] "c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\4.0.0379.0\mswinext.exe"
mRun: [Microsoft Default Manager] "c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\default manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume
mRun: [avast5] "c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\avastUI.exe" /nogui
mRun: [ZoneAlarm Client] "c:\program files\zone labs\zonealarm\zlclient.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\acervc~1.lnk - c:\program files\acer\acer vcm\AcerVCM.exe
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki… - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - {5F7B1267-94A9-47F5-98DB-E99415F33AEC} - c:\program files\windows live\writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
DPF: {40F576AD-8680-4F9E-9490-99D069CD665F} - hxxp://srtest-cdn.systemrequirementslab.com.s3.amazonaws.com/bin/sysreqlabdetect.cab
DPF: {54B52E52-8000-4413-BD67-FC7FE24B59F2} - hxxp://simcity.ea.com/update/EARTPX.cab
DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {BC18E6DF-BE57-4580-93E8-F228F9A133AA} - hxxp://simcity.ea.com/exchange/lots/teleport/MaxisSimCity4LotTeleX.cab
DPF: {C36661D7-3590-45B1-80B5-520839E94DAD} - hxxp://simcity.ea.com/update/MaxisSimCity4PatcherX.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\program files\acer\acer vcm\Skype4COM.dll
Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.dll
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
AppInit_DLLs: c:\progra~1\google\google~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class: {5ae067d3-9afb-48e0-853a-ebb7f4a000da} - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASSEH.DLL
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R1 aswSP;aswSP;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2009-12-29 294608]
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2009-3-12 214664]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys [2010-2-17 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2010-2-17 66632]
R1 vsdatant;vsdatant;c:\windows\system32\vsdatant.sys [2010-11-25 532224]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [2009-12-29 17744]
R2 avast! Antivirus;avast! Antivirus;c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\AvastSvc.exe [2010-11-17 40384]
R2 NeroRegInCDSrv;Nero Registry InCD Service;c:\program files\nero\nero8\incd\NBHRegInCDSrv.exe [2008-7-10 53032]
R2 RS_Service;Raw Socket Service;c:\program files\acer\acer vcm\RS_Service.exe [2009-3-12 237568]
R2 SeaPort;SeaPort;c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\seaport\SeaPort.exe [2010-5-14 249136]
R2 vsmon;TrueVector Internet Monitor;c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service –> c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service [?]
R2 wlidsvc;Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant;c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WLIDSVC.EXE [2009-8-18 1529728]
R3 L1c;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR8131/AR8132 PCI-E Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\drivers\l1c51x86.sys [2009-3-3 38912]
R3 M3000Srv;WebCam Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\M3000KNT.sys [2009-6-4 145408]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASENUM.SYS [2010-2-17 12872]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-2-14 135664]
S3 Ambfilt;Ambfilt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Ambfilt.sys [2009-3-12 1684736]
S3 GoogleDesktopManager-051210-111108;Google Desktop Manager 5.9.1005.12335;c:\program files\google\google desktop search\GoogleDesktop.exe [2009-3-12 30192]
S3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc. mfeavfk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2009-3-12 79816]
S3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc. mfebopk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2009-3-12 35272]
S3 mferkdk;McAfee Inc. mferkdk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2009-3-12 34248]
S3 mfesmfk;McAfee Inc. mfesmfk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys [2009-3-12 40552]
S3 npggsvc;nProtect GameGuard Service;c:\windows\system32\gamemon.des -service –> c:\windows\system32\GameMon.des -service [?]
S3 RSUSBSTOR;RTS5121.Sys Realtek USB Card Reader;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rts5121.sys –> c:\windows\system32\drivers\RTS5121.sys [?]
S3 Rts516xIR;Realtek IR Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rts516xir.sys –> c:\windows\system32\drivers\Rts516xIR.sys [?]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
==================== Find3M ====================
2011-02-21 14:03 117 a——- c:\documents and settings\family02\jagex_runescape_preferences2.dat
2011-02-21 13:39 46 a——- c:\documents and settings\family02\jagex_runescape_preferences.dat
2011-02-02 21:40 472,808 a——- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2011-01-21 09:44 439,296 a——- c:\windows\system32\shimgvw.dll
2011-01-13 03:47 38,848 a——- c:\windows\avastSS.scr
2011-01-07 09:09 290,048 a——- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-12-31 08:10 1,854,976 a——- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-12-22 07:34 301,568 a——- c:\windows\system32\kerberos.dll
2010-12-20 18:08 832,512 a——- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-12-20 18:08 78,336 a——- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2010-12-20 18:08 17,408 a——- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2010-12-20 12:26 730,112 a——- c:\windows\system32\lsasrv.dll
2010-12-09 10:15 718,336 a——- c:\windows\system32\ntdll.dll
2010-12-09 09:30 33,280 a——- c:\windows\system32\csrsrv.dll
2010-12-09 08:42 2,148,864 a——- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2010-12-09 08:07 2,027,008 a——- c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2010-11-25 09:18 4,212 a—h— c:\windows\system32\zllictbl.dat
2010-10-05 23:13 50 a——- c:\documents and settings\family02\jagex__preferences3.dat
2009-12-26 15:39 0 ac—— c:\docume~1\family02\applic~1\wklnhst.dat
2009-03-12 00:16 32,768 ac-sh— c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\application data\microsoft\feeds cache\index.dat
2009-09-09 03:35 32,768 ac-sh— c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\history\history.ie5\mshist012009090920090910\index.dat
============= FINISH: 15:27:09.31 ===============