This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

PC optimizer software - looking for reviews.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I had a question About software for PC Optimization. There is a lot of it on the internet and a lot of opinions about it. I wanted to try something like that out myself to see the results, but could not find anything worth the attantion I was wondering if any of the members here have read(or maybe written) some comprehensive reviews on PC tuning software?
Hello

Personally you only need 2 pieces of software for system cleanup / optimization one of which is a temporary file cleaner and a disk defragmenter . Both of these are provided within windows and can be located at the following paths

Start - All Programs - Accessories - System Tools - Disk Cleanup
Start - All Programs - Accessories - System Tools - Disk Defragmenter

If you prefer to use 3rd party application please check the links out below

ATF Cleaner
CleanUP
Auslogics Disk Defragmenter Portable

The good thing with portable software means no need for installations :) as far as registry cleaners go don't touch them at all. I don't use them and never will do as I personally think they are a waste of space. But thats just my opinion.

Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI