This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hijack this please

14 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, Sorry for the late reply.been busy working on network shift I don't know why but since i scan my computer using combofix, there are always some files have been missing. Last time, i need to reinstall file fastaccess in my computer. Now, its different problem occur. Everytime i start my computer, there will be a popup coming out which is 'run-time error 53' It's mean i need to make backup or reinstall my windows.? I really upset about this thing :( regard, Firdaus
Hi, Did you uninstall you're cracked software? They may be the one's causing some problems. Am sorry, I cannot help you any further if you are still using pirated software.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI