This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Install three OS on a hard drive?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Is there a way to install three OS on a hard drive? I've already got XP and Vista, but wanted to add Windows 7 without having to give them the other two. Thanks Jeremy
Well there is a lot of good features with xp that I like and want to keep. And I just want to try Windows 7. Might ended up getting rid of one of the others once I try it for a while. I've got it all three up and running just ended up with an extra boot menu that I want to get rid of. My screen looks like this Easier Version of Windows Windows 7 WIndows Vista Windows XP Where that first one come from I don't know and it blank and foes nothing wihen you enter it. Any ideas how to get rid of it?? Thanks Jeremy
Okay done a little research and found that you can use bcdedit to delete that extra entry but guess I'm not smart enough to figure out the correct command line to do this I'm attaching an image of my boot menu

Attachments:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI