This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Sound Card Driver?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've got a Creative SB0090 Sound Blaster Audigy PCI Sound Card, but don't have the original disc that came with it. I'm looking for the sound drive for it but not have any luck. Wondering if someone could help me find it!!
You should be able to find your drivers their. They have a link at the bottom saying if your product is not listed click here, I have an old Audigy Gamer and found the drivers here.

http://support.creative.com/


Drivers Guild, guess they started charging folks, I was a member and never had to pay for drivers.

Not sure of what to tell you, go back to SB site or try calling them to see if they could help.

Jimbo1

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI