I'm like everyone else … my computer(s) are subject to slowing down and not operating at what I think is their optimum level. Generally I try to follow a standard procedure involving running certain scans regularly. These scans are: Spybot, Malware bytes, Registry Booster, CCleaner (both cleaner and registry), AVG scan, comodo scan, defragment & scan disk (microsoft tools) .. that's about it. When I receive online ads from other software companies I don't usually check them out because my computer might be running ok. But I rec'd an ad from Zone Alarm for their System Mechanic at $19.95. I would like feedback as to whether this is a good piece of software. Would this help my computer run more smoothly or is it a duplication of what my scans do already? Will System Mechanic aid in the performance of my computer? Thanks for any help you can give. I appreciate all the folks who give so willingly of their knowledge & experience in this forum.