This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi all

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, I'm new here. I really like the outlook of this board, it's really easy to get around with. I've applied for admission to the WhatTheTech classroom. It's an honour to meet you all. Tacheyon.
Hi can anybody please tell me whether I have been accepted for Classroom training, or not? I have not received any PMs as of now, and it's been 11 days since I've applied. Tacheyon.
Hello Tacheyon :wavey:


Here is a quote from the 'What the Tech Classroom' link posted above.

One will hear from the Classroom Team via PM (personal message) to notify you of your status. Usually no later than one week after your application is received.

Not everyone who applies is accepted into the Classroom but if that is the case please do enjoy the rest of the forums this site has to offer. It is not our policy to supply the reason for denial.

Please log onto the site daily so that you can pick up your message. If you are accepted into the program you will need to post to the Classroom "rules" within the time frame specified.

NOTE: Please check back a week or so after applying. Occasionally notification replies are caught by spam filters.



Regards,
Jkc73 :)
Hello Tacheyon, :)

Hi can anybody please tell me whether I have been accepted for Classroom training, or not? I have not received any PMs as of now, and it's been 11 days since I've applied.

Tacheyon.

Two email inquiries were sent to the address provided, Nov 15 2010/Nov 17 2010.

We did not receive a response therefore the application was automatically denied.

Best wishes.
Hello ezooone,

Hi..I apply for the admission too..anyway until now I did have any answer..

The response was sent via PM Dec 7 2010. :)