This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

"jumping" screen when using Firefox

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Whenever I'm in Yahoo Mail, my screen jumps 1 line–alternating up, then down–every 5-15 seconds. While composing e-mail, when I get ready to click on something or type something, the screen will jump and cause me to click on something I don't want, or type something in the wrong place. It's also extremely annoying to try to read mail. This does NOT happen anywhere except in Yahoo Mail, and it does NOT happen when I use IE–it happens ONLY when I use Firefox. Thanks for any suggestions.
sounds to me like some type of auto refresh that is causing that page to keep jumping to the top, sorry i don't have a quick fix. :popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI