This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

LSP Link problem. Need help fast!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hai Gaise, i have difficulties with my other laptop. I believe somekind of Malware have broken my LSP link which disabled the firewall and the connection to internet. I'm not sure how i could fix this since this is Windows vista so i couldn't find any working program for fixing LSP chainlinks. I hope i could get fast help from you guys. I wish i could this is fixed fast, because i need this computer on sunday evening. Please help me gaise! I'll answer to any questions as fast as possiple.
Hi, sorry to hear of the problems with your laptop,and welcome to the WTT forums. It looks as though you have posted a similar request in the virus and spyware removal forum… As we do not wish to make the malware removal specialists job any more difficult than it already is, we will not make any response here in this topic until your machine has been declared malware free. If you are still having issues with it after your machine has been declared clear of malware, post back in this topic here, and we will do our best to help. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI