Hey guys,
Was recently surfing the web, trying to buy a spanish football jersey from the team's official website and before I knew it, I had this virus on my computer with a little pop up on the bottom right saying "A security threat detected on your computer. TrojanASPX.JS.Win32. It strongly recommended to remove this threat right now. Click on the message to remove it." A pop up box called antivirus installer also popped up and it seemed to be installing something (green bar gradually getting bigger). I turned off my computer at this stage and when I turned it back on there was some links to pornography sites (e.g. porn tube).
I was wondering if anyone on here could please help me to remove this virus?
Thank you in advance
Hello and welcome to WhatTheTech. Please follow these guidelines while we work on your PC:
Malware removal is a sometimes lengthy and tedious process. Please stick with the thread until Iβve given you the βAll clear.β Absence of symptoms does not mean your machine is clean!
Please do not run any scans or install/uninstall any applications without being directed to do so.
Please follow my instructions carefully and in the order they are posted.
Any underlined text in my posts indicates a clickable link.
You should print any instructions I give you for ease of use and reference.
If you have any questions at all, please stop and ask before proceeding.
Post the contents of the DDS.txt report in your next reply
Attach the Attach.txt report to your post by scroling down to the Attachments area and then clicking Browse. Browse to where you saved the file, and click Open and then click UPLOAD.