This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Office 2003 and 2007 at one PC

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hey all! I already have Office 2003 on my PC and now i want Office 2007 as well but i do not want to uninstall Office 2003. SO please tell me with your experience if this is possible to run files from 2003 and 2007 simultaneously on a PC? Thanks
I have no experience, but I do not believe it is possible to have both versions installed on one computer.. Now my question is… why would you want to? 2007 is backwards compatible. It will open your 2003 documents.
my brother wants to work on 2003 and i like 2007 and we have been sharing same Pc now a day so That is Why :) but thanks for replying,
arTech beat me to the punch ^_^ You can run both versions, although it isn't recommended. However, I don't think this would be too much of a problem in your case. You could even assign one program to one account (not too sure how this would work though). Hope this helps, Redeye

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI