Just now I wanna purchase online, but I can't open the paypage with https://. Is it because of the parental control? And I share a network with my sister, we all use win 7 home pre. Help pls?
What browser are you using?
Parental control should not stop you shopping online in Explorer.
If you are using Explorer:
Click on Tools" in the menu bar. If you cannot see a Menu bar and you are using IE8, press ALT on your keyboard and the Menu bar will appear (press again to make it disappear).
So, it's tools > Internet options > security > set slider to 'Medium' as you might have it higher.
Now click on the 'Privacy' tab and set the slider to 'Low'.
See how you go now.
Cheers,
Lee
PS: If the above fails, go back to Internet options and click on the Content tab. Disable Parental control and Content advisor (you can turn them back on later).